Ofertas de Trabajo
Customer Success Team Leader
Informatica / Tecnologia
Would you like to be part of a start-up that is changing the way schools and families become closer together, so that every student can fulfill his potential? Would you like to be a key driver for a company that is transforming the education landscape in the region? Blended is a communication platform for schools that brings all education services together, creating a single unified place to access student information. With more than 250.000 users in Latin America, Blended helps schools build stronger relationships with students and parents.
Administrators are able to integrate all school services into one platform, allowing them to manage complex processes like grading, attendance or content management from a single place. When parents use Blended for the first time, they realize this is not just another app, it’s a whole new way of being close to their kids. Real time notifications regarding grading and attendance, an intuitive calendar, photos, videos and comprehensive analytics for an active participation in their child’s education.
At Blended we are seeking for a Customer Success Team Leader for our regional team. You will play a pivotal role in developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Your job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
As a Team Leader you'll work closely with cross-functional teams across Business Development, Product Management, Tech and Finance. Success in this position requires fantastic interpersonal skills, leadership and strong understanding of customers needs.
Descripción de oferta:
* Creates policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience
* Gathers feedback from customers
* Analyzes customers data to identify best practices
* Educates customers on the flexibility and capabilities of their software so customers are encouraged to continue using the platform
* Resolves conflicts with the customers providing innovative solutions
* Uses NPS indicators to make decisions
* At least 3 years of experience in customer success.
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, business administration, public relations or related fields.
* Photoshop & edition programs
* Knowledge about school operations
* Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
* Knowledge of customer success best practices
* Handling Trello, Slack and Google Drive
* Analytic skills
* Office Package.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Coaching, empowerment and motivational leadership skills
* Ability to thrive in fast paced, collaborative, and ambiguous startup like environment
* Autonomy and responsibility
* Result oriented
* Growth mindset and sets strategy
* Full time position.
* Attractive compensation and benefits package.
* Have a real impact on the growth of the company.
* Open and respectful culture and fun at work.
- Lic. en Sistemas de Información
- Lic. en Ciencias de la Comunicación
- Lic. en Relaciones Públicas
Escrito: Bajo - Hablado: Bajo - Lectura: Bajo