Ofertas de Trabajo
Data Quality Manager
Banca / Financiera
The Legal Department of JPMorgan Chase & Co is responsible for the provision of legal services to the firm and is organized by practice groups that generally align with the firm’s lines of business and corporate staff areas. This structure encourages legal teams, businesses and staff areas to discuss legal, regulatory, and business developments effectively and in a timely manner.
Office of the General Counsel (OGC) supports the Legal department's delivery of legal services through an application of Legal and other professional disciplines. The candidate will be responsible for developing a data quality within the Legal Data Practice team, and working closely with the Legal Data Central product team. The DQ Manager will build a team and create a program that will correct data quality problems in Legal applications, investigate data quality issues, write and run data quality rules, and make recommendations to application developers and process owners to improve data quality. The team may also run data quality assessments, build data quality dashboards, and use monitoring tools / reports to proactively identify threshold exceptions to further investigate and provide insight and recommendations, based on findings.
The data quality manager will partner with the Legal Data Practice Director to build the team and processes that will improve data quality for the legal department. This is a hands-on role for a manager who will lead the team to improve the quality and consistency of data within Legal databases and applications by creating and maintaining data quality (DQ) rules, performing one-time cleanups and ongoing maintenance checks, while proactively driving data integrity by identifying DQ issue root causes and providing system and process improvement recommendations.
Descripción de oferta:
• 1-3 years’ experience in an office environment managing and driving the performance of a team
• 3-5 years’ experience in a team environment
• Strong communication skills in both Spanish and English required (English proficiency and skill testing may apply)
• Prior experience working with databases and/or data a must
• Attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to analyze large volumes of data
• Results oriented; effective as both a team member and manager
• Ability to successfully deliver on multiple priorities with high quality deliverables
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fast learner
• Please provide all submissions in English.
- Maestría en Derecho Penal
- Maestría en Agronegocios
- Maestría en Derecho Notarial y Registral
- Maestría y Especialización en Derecho Penal
- Maestría en Informática Gráfica en Arquitectura
- Maestría en Desarrollo de Emprendimientos Inmobiliarios
- Maestría en Psicología Empresarial y Organizacional
- Maestría en Clínica Psicológica Cognitiva
- Maestría en Relaciones Internacionales
- Maestría en Política Económica Internacional
- Maestría en Traducción
- Maestría en Lengua Inglesa
Escrito: Avanzado - Hablado: Avanzado - Lectura: Avanzado